Pizza Fridays happen once a month where the team would stop working at 4.30pm and head to the meeting room to watch interesting presentations from selected team members while nibbling on pizzas. These presentations are normally on architecture, staff travels, art, or anything at all that they’d like to share.
One Pizza Friday, Jeffrey took us out of the office to present on one of our past projects that won a PAM Commendation in 2013: KTS Anniversary Park and Function Hall.
Here are some random facts about the KTS Anniversary Park and Function Hall Project and some of the pictures from the day!:
1. The hall is made out of a recycled warehouse structure.
2. The hall was built in conjunction with KTS Group’s 50th Anniversary.
3. The interiors of the function hall and restaurant were designed by a Shanghai-based interior design firm – Mooredeco.
4. The hall fits 60 round 10-seater tables.
5. Different shades were chosen for the glass windows on purpose for maintenance reasons.
What architects tend to do when in a new environment: Look up and down, touch, think.
The Chinese Restaurant at KTS Garden. Opens for lunch and dinner.
The expensive little garden in front of the restrooms.
View from the restrooms.
Amazing late afternoon view of the river from the garden.
Part of the team on the garden’s Philippine grass patch. Really comfortable and cooling place to lie down and relax on.
Sunset at KTS Garden.
Would make a beautiful wedding venue right?
Do pay the place a visit! Perhaps plan a garden event too??
More on the project here: http://idc-designeast.com/project-page/kts-anniversary-park-function-hall/